Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mama

You have raised me to be the woman I am today
You cheer me on & back me up
You coach & advise
You believe in me and want only the best

You are an amazing woman
Wise beyond your years
Stronger than you know
Beautiful inside and out

I thank God for you every single day
You are my rock, my go-to, my best-friend
You are always there
I can count on you

I cherish our times spent together
Laughing, crying, and laughing some more

I can't wait until the day that You become Li-Li to my children
As I watch you with Addison and Maddox now
I know that you are exactly who God intended you to be
An excellent, fun-loving grandmother

Thank You for being someone
I can look up to and count on
A Godly woman who prays over me daily
A giving, caring, loving Mother
And my best-friend.

1 comment:

LQS said...

I have no greater JOY than to know that my children are walking in the truth & no greater JOY than to be your MAMA!! I LOVE YOU