Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 years ago today...

we welcomed Addison McKenzie Crowe into the world. She turned our world upside down when she first arrived and it hasn't been the same since! Everyday is full of fun, laughter, smiles, with a few fits thrown in the mix every now and again. As I have watched her grow over the years it is hard for me to believe that she is becoming a young lady. She is still so very innocent and I pray that the Lord will protect her for many years to come. I can not imagine my world without my Little Bit in it. Watching her grow into the young lady she is becoming has been a great joy. Here take a look at a few pics throughout the years...

Always been silly

1st day of preschool

Always loved to dance & sing just like her mama

I love my girl!

Beautiful

I love it when she runs & jumps in my arms

Now a Big Sister

And also a big 2nd grader!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy AdDiSon
love,
Aunt Call

1 comment:

LQS said...

I don't know who has changed the most.. How sweettttttt J e N N Y!!